Audi A7 Odometer Blocker – Mileage Stopper
This device is suitable for all Audi A7/S7/RS7 models that were released between 2010 and 2017
Your mileage freezer for Audi A7
- Easy and fast installation ✔️
- Dismount the odometer, disconnect it and attach the mileage freezer with the original plug connector ✔️
- The installation does not require cutting or soldering of cables ✔️
- It can be activated by pressing a button on the steering wheel ✔️
- No error messages displayed on the speedometer or navigation panel ✔️
- It comes with a premium connector with a high-quality plug ✔️
- The confirmation of the activation will be displayed on the speedometer ✔️
✔️ Activation ✔️
Press and hold the OK button for 10 seconds. The device is activated and no more miles traveled are recorded.
❌ Deactivation ❌
Press and hold the OK button for 10 seconds again. The device is deactivated and the miles traveled are recorded again.
⚙️ The Speedometer Calibration Tool always maintains the last applied settings. Hence, you don’t have to change the settings before starting a car next time.
The device can be activated or deactivated, either while driving or when stationary ⚙️
What is Speedometer Calibration Tool – Can Filter? 📍
The Audi A7 Odometer Blocker makes it possible to stop counting up the mileage in the vehicle.
This device is also called Odometer Stopper, Speedometer Calibration Tool, Can Blocker, Odometer Freezer or Odometer Blocker. Activation and deactivation of the Odometer Stopper can be easily accomplished by pressing several buttons.
We offer a wide variety of odometer devices for various vehicles. The installation process of Can Blocker is the same for all the models and doesn’t require in-depth knowledge of vehicle’s maintenance. It just has to be plugged in between the port of the speedometer and the instrument cluster.
The module can be activated or deactivated anytime, whether the car is in motion or stationary.
Are you looking for a device for another vehicle? Then press here 🌐
⚠️ Attention! This device is appropriate only for testing and tuning purposes. However, not for the public traffic.
Similarly, the Can Blocker is not suitable for fraudulent purposes ⚠️