mileage freezer – mileage correction – Can Filter – Can Blocker – mileage stopper device – speed filter – stop odometer for Ford Transit/Tourneo 2017
The speedometer/ speed indicator works
Cruise control and Lane Assistant ACC works in the active state
Plug and Play Mileage Freezer. Simple plug – in system
No soldering or cutting of cables or electronic components required
Activation of the can blocker, rotate on the light wheel
The installation is simple and fast
Activation flashes in the instrument cluster
When switching on the car, switch on the low beam before. then turn 3 times from dipped beam to status 0 and then the blinker lights up briefly on theright. The kilometer filter is now active and the counter does not count the kilometers anymore.
When switching off the module, the same communication must be performed as when switching on. Once this has been done, the blinking indicator on the left flashes and the counter continues to count the kilometers back to normal
- Simplicity and fast installation
- Disassemble the speedometer/Cluster, disconnect the cluster and connect the km stop freezer with the original connectors
- The installation does not require cutting or soldering of cables
- It is activated by pressing some buttons on the steering wheel
- Suitable for different models
- No error messages in the speedometer or navigation
- Km/h or miles per hour display works without problems
- Cruise control works without problems
- Also other functions are NOT restricted
- Original connector high quality workmanship
The confirmation of the activation takes place in the cluster
The Can Blocker Always saves the last setting. Requires no new activation each time you start your journey.
The module can be activated or deactivated at any time, both while driving and in the state.