Infiniti Q50 Speedometer Calibration Tool – Can Filter
This device is suitable for all Infiniti Q50 models that are released since 2013
Your Odometer Blocker for Infiniti Q50
- Easy and fast installation ✔️
- Cruise Control works in active mode as well ✔️
- Dismount the odometer, disconnect it and attach Speedometer Calibration tool with the original plug connector ✔️
- The installation does not require cutting or soldering of cables ✔️
- It can be activated by pressing a button on the steering wheel ✔️
- No error messages displayed on the speedometer or navigation panel ✔️
- It come with an original connector with a high-quality plug ✔️
- The confirmation of the activation will be displayed on the speedometer ✔️
Press the right wiper lever up 3x.
Press and hold down the wiper lever again to cycle through the different modes. The turn signal will also light up briefly here.
Mode 1: The mileage is stopped and the speed indicator does not work.
Mode 2: 10% of the miles traveled are counted and 10% of the actual speed is displayed on the speed indicator.
Mode 3: 25% of the miles traveled are counted and 25% of the actual speed is displayed on the speed indicator.
Mode 4: 50% of the miles traveled are counted and 50% of the actual speed is displayed on the speed indicator.
❌ Deactivation ❌
Mode 5: The device is deactivated and the speed indicator shows the actual speed.
⚙️ The Speedometer Calibration Tool always maintains the last applied settings. Hence, you don’t have to change the settings before starting a car next time.
The device can be activated or deactivated, either while driving or when stationary ⚙️
What is a Speedometer Calibration Tool – Can Filter? 📍
The Infiniti Q50 Can Filter makes it possible to stop counting up the distance traveled by the vehicle.
This device is also called Odometer Stopper, Speedometer Calibration Tool, Can Blocker, Odometer Freezer or Odometer Blocker. Activation and deactivation of the Odometer Stopper can be easily accomplished by pressing several buttons.
We offer a wide variety of odometer devices for various vehicles. The installation process of the Can Blocker is the same for all the models and doesn’t require in-depth knowledge of vehicle’s maintenance. It just has to be plugged in between the port of the speedometer and the instrument cluster.
The module can be activated or deactivated anytime, whether the car is in motion or stationary.
Are you looking for a device for another vehicle? Then press here 🌐
⚠️ Attention! This device is appropriate only for testing and tuning purposes. However, not for the public traffic.
Similarly, the Can Blocker is not suitable for fraudulent purposes ⚠️