Mercedes Mileage Freezer – Can Filter – Odometer Correction
This device is suitable for
Mercedes G Class W463 from 2013 – 2018
Mercedes GL x166 from 2012 – 2015
Mercedes GLE W166 C292 from 2015 – 2018
Mercedes GLS x166 from 2015
Mercedes ML W166 from 2011 – 2015
Your Speedometer Calibration Tool for Mercedes
- Easy and fast installation ✔️
- Dismount the odometer, disconnect it and attach Speedometer Calibration tool with the original plug connector ✔️
- The installation does not require cutting or soldering of cables ✔️
- It can be activated by pressing a button on the steering wheel ✔️
- No error messages displayed on the speedometer or navigation panel ✔️
- It comes with an original connector with a high-quality plug ✔️
- The confirmation of the activation will be displayed on the speedometer ✔️
✔️ Activation ✔️
Press and hold the Return button ↩️ for approx. 10 seconds. The mode is confirmed by sounding the “warning signal”. (Mode 1 is always active during installation)
Example: 1x warning signal = mode 1, 4x warning signal = mode 4
Repeat the process to switch from mode to mode.
Mode 1: The mileage counter is stopped 100% and the speed indicator does not work.
Mode 2: 10% of the driven mileage are counted and 1/10 of the actual speed is shown on the speedometer.
EXAMPLE: You drive 60mph and the speedo will show 6mph
Mode 3: The mileage is halved (50%) and the speedometer also shows 50% of the actual speed.
Example: You drive 100 mph on the speedometer 50 mph are displayed .
The speedometer only needs to be calibrated once.
How the calibration works: Here to the video
1. Set the module to mode 5 (module deactivated) and set the cruise control to 40 mph.
2. Then switch to mode 4 (hold the return button 4 times each for approx. 10 seconds, with small pauses in between until the warning signal sounds 4 times in succession)
3. In mode 4, set the speed to 40 mph using the buttons at the bottom left of the steering wheel.
Tip: the easiest way to set using the digital speedometer.
(This only has to be done once and the calibration is then saved forever.)
❌ Deactivation ❌
Mode 5: The device is deactivated and the speed indicator shows the actual speed.
⚙️ The Speedometer Calibration Tool always maintains the last applied settings. Hence, you don’t have to change the settings before starting a car next time.
The device can be activated or deactivated, either while driving or when stationary ⚙️
What is a Mileage Freezer – Odometer Filter? 📍
The Mercedes mileage freezer makes it possible to stop counting up the distance traveled by the vehicle.
This device is also called an Odometer Correction Tool, Speedometer Calibration Tool, Can Blocker, Odometer Freezer or Odometer Blocker. The Odometer Stopper can be easily activated and deactivated by pressing several buttons.
We offer a wide variety of odometer devices for various vehicles. The installation process of Can Blocker is the same for all the models and doesn’t require in-depth knowledge of vehicle’s maintenance. For proper functioning It just has to be plugged in between the port of the speedometer and the instrument cluster.
The module can be activated or deactivated anytime, whether the car is in motion or stationary.
Are you looking for a device for another vehicle? Then press here 🌐
⚠️ Attention! This device is appropriate only for testing and tuning purposes and not for the public traffic.
The Can Blocker is not suitable for fraudulent purposes ⚠️