Porsche Panamera 970 - Superkilometerfilter
Auch bekannt als: Kilometer Stopper – Speedometer Stopper – Speed Filter – Kilometer Blocker – Can Emulator – Can Blocker
This module is suitable for all Porsche Panamera 970 models launched since 2009.
- The speedometer stopper can be turned on and off while driving.
- Heat resistant and durable cable from the automotive industry with premium quality.
- Coding such as mating face and ridges on the connector prevent incorrect connection.
- Select the settings once and they will be saved.
- No error messages on the speedometer or navigation panel.
- Not detectable with a diagnostic tester when the speedometer stopper is deactivated.
- Easy do-it-yourself installation that does not require in-depth vehicle knowledge.
- No soldering or cutting of wires required.
- Can be activated and deactivated by pressing a button on the steering wheel.
Activation & Deactivation
Press the RETURN button for 5 seconds.
Alternatively without multifunction steering wheel:
Press the wiper lever down for 10 seconds.
Repeat this process to switch from mode to mode.
The kilometers are completely stopped.
The speed display does not work.
At 100 kilometers, 100 kilometers are stopped.
At 100 km/h, 0 km/h is displayed.
The kilometers are half stopped.
The speed display does not work.
At 100 kilometers, 50kilometers are stopped.
At 100 km/h, 50 km/h is displayed.
The module is deactivated.
The speedometer stopper keeps the settings you made before. For this reason, you do not need to change the settings before the next start of your car.
The module can be activated or deactivated while driving and while stationary.
Porsche Panamera 970 can include the following assistance systems:
- Active Cruise Control (ACC)
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System
- City Emergency Braking Function
- Cruise Control/Speed Control
- Driver Drowsiness Detection
- Emergency Assist
- High Beam Control
- Hill Hold Control
- Intelligent Parking Assist System
- Keep Lane Assist
- LED Headlights
- Launch Control
- Light Sensor
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Park Assist
- Parking Assist
- Rear View Camera
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
What is a mileage stopper or tacho-adjustment?
The Mileage stopper is designed to stop the mileage of a vehicle, during a test drive.
With us, SuperKilometerFilter, you get a reliable speedometer stopper with unique details.
You can be sure that our mileage filters are developed by our own hands.
The module works flawlessly with diesel and gasoline engines, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and, of course, electric cars. The module works efficiently in every case. Of course, it doesn’t matter whether your vehicle’s speedometer shows the mileage in miles or kilometers.
Each software has been specially adapted by us for each manufacturer and model. This way we make sure that everything works properly and meets your needs. Simple installation and use through predefined shortcuts to switch from mode to mode.
We would like to inform you that we do not sell speedometer adjustment devices, as they can only turn back, or rather falsify, the kilometer readings on the speedometer. However, cars have several units of memory of kilometers, so the speedometer adjustment devices cannot completely reverse the mileage.
We offer a variety of mileage stop devices for a wide range of vehicles. The installation process is the same for all models and does not require in-depth automotive knowledge of a vehicle. Just plug the module between the connection of the speedometer and the instrument cluster and you can enjoy all the benefits of our unique module.
Our module can be activated or deactivated at any time. Regardless of whether the vehicle is in motion or stationary.
This is because the control unit itself does not record any kilometers. As a result, the control unit cannot calculate the remaining range, which leads to incorrect values.
As soon as you deactivate the module, it behaves “invisibly” and no control units are affected.
Even if the module is removed, nothing changes in the current mileage.
Are you looking for a module for another vehicle?
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
The Kilometer Stopper is only for testing and tuning purposes and should not be used on public roads.
Unlike the speedometer calibration tools, our module is not intended for fraudulent purposes.